Express Entry


Providing immigrants with work opportunities and a high standard of living, Canada has become an extremely popular choice for immigrants from all corners of the world. The country is in constant need of skilled and qualified workers who can contribute to the economic prosperity of Canada.

Canada introduced Express Entry in January 2015, a system of offering permanent residency while encouraging skilled workers to apply for jobs in Canada.

The 3 steps:

  1. Potential candidates who would like to apply for permanent residence can register electronically for Express Entry. When applying, they will need to provide information about their skills, work experience, education, language ability and other details.
  2. The Canadian Government will then select candidates based on their credentials, inviting them to apply for one of the Federal Immigration programs, namely, the Federal Skilled Workers Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Each province will be able to recruit based on their specific skill needs.
  3. Once you have received an official employment contract from an employer, you will be eligible for permanent residency.

Express Entry provides great benefits, including a quicker method of getting into Canada, linking up with possible employers and cutting down on paperwork.

The easiest way of going about the process, is through an accredited immigration agency. Your representative will be able to assist you with the paperwork, while ensuring that you “package” yourself to the best of your ability for potential employers. The RCIC will make sure that you have the best chance of being selected.

After living in Canada for 4 years, you can apply to be a Canadian citizen.

Up Next

Related Posts

5 Discussion to this post

  1. Ij says:

    Thanks for the information

  2. Allan Jeck says:

    How and where to apply work visa, permanent residence or anything to get there in canada.

  3. sid ahmed benouali says:


    j’ai 36 ans, je suis titulaire de deux diplômes universitaires, et actuellement je suis cadre a la sécurité sociale en algerie, et je souhaite s’immigrer au canada et y vivre d’une façon permanente, merci beaucoup.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


DOWNLOAD your 5-stepguide to Canada!

We are a REVIEW website and do not offer visas.

SUCCESS! Please check your Email for your download.